Thursday, March 19, 2009

Great Little Sandwich Shop

My beautiful friend, Elyse and I met for lunch last Saturday. Elyse suggested 'Rose's' for this month's gab session. This comfy-cozy sandwich shop is located in a little house on Center Street. I had heard great things about Rose's for a while but I always seem to forget to try it. This will not be the last time I visit Rose's. I had the Frida Sandwich and Elyse had the Gobbler. She has been to Rose's many times but loves the Gobbler so much she has yet to try another sandwich on the menu. I had my Frida on Marbled Rye and it was super yummy.

Please take a special effort to support locally owned businesses and if you are in Reno, check out Roses.



Rose's has a great website that includes the address and sandwich descriptions. Check out the site and then call in an order for you and your co-workers. Or call me and I will meet yout there!

Rose's website:
http://rosescafereno.com/

In Health,
Yo